Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feel good!

Every now and then women feel the need to have a boost of femininity.. just to feel good about yourself no matter what is going on in your life. No matter how sick you are. If your heart is broken. If you have no time for yourself. To busy with the kids. Busy climbing the corporate ladder. You just want to feel like the most feminine of women?? just sexy? you just want to have that swagger that you have it going on??

I will suggest the following:
Love yourself, no matter what..

But, please by all means, check out the Beyonce 'I am yours' CD/DVD, the DVD being the most inspirational. It will make you feel awesome. In addition, there is a B-day DVD with all the videos made with the album..

Those are two things that make me feel feminine as hell.

What makes you feel sexy????

You should give yourself a sexy name... I can't think of one for myself.. What's yours.

No comments: