Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful men, who take the time to be a part of their children's life. It is a really tough job shaping and molding children, so they can be positive contributions to society.
Happy Fathers Day to the mother's who have to go at it alone.
As a child, I use to wish for more of everything. I felt we didn't have enough of anything. As an adult, I wish I had more time with my Dad.. I miss him. He gave us many things, one of those things was music appreciation, the instruments, the words, the delivery. Music is a huge part of my life even today..

Do you still enjoy the things your dad shared with you?

One of my Dads Favorite artist was Marvin Gaye. The video below is the live version of mercy, mercy me.... enjoy!!

No comments: