Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sooo much fun

During this holiday season I've had so much fun!!!! My Mom,My boys(men)and my brothers family did a photo session with JEG3 Photography (information below)… Happy hour with the team members of epic proportion… then off to Jersey for a customer appreciation holiday party and cut up with my cousins as always!! Lots of fun… Christmas day with my sister in law's family - always fun… I love them… All my boys(men) and i enjoyed quiet times with Scooby & Kitty Girl(oxymoron quiet times - Scooby)… we ate and ate some more… i have gained gained gained… about 5lbs… but i will work it off, as i have not gone to zumba in a month.. but i have to say i have enjoyed this season.. there were fun surprises at work, like unknowingly walking into your bosses office while he's siting there with an elf hat on-trying to have a serious conversation.. I've learned that going where your not wanted yet invited can be inspiring… Life has taught me sooo much.. and finding those who are in your corner and supporting your dreams is an assignment they receive from the Lord!!! so you never know where you'll meet them be kind to all! Next year can only get better. For those who really love me and are in my corner… you know the next steps and details- Lets pray for a steady pace in achieving those things.. I look forward to carrying this fun into the new year!!!! lots of plans, lots of fun! JEG3 Photography as promised -------> JEG3 Photography JEG3Photography@gmail.com 202-486-4156

No comments: