Saturday, January 4, 2014

Words 001 (Lord of the breakthrough)

I love music- its a family rite of passage to looooooove music! finding meaningful words within a song is so amazing to me, its like the writer peeks into my soul(yes, I'm personalizing this) and says she needs this… so Im sharing with you!! because i care… These words have been my anchor for YEARS - I hope you find these words as meaningful as i have, enjoy! 'Lord of the breakthrough' by Isreal & new breed----->When God Speaks to a people, when he speaks to a house, when he speaks through a Profit , when he speaks through Apostolic voices.. when he speaks through Minister and Psalmist.. I believe he LISTENS for a response. Lets Respond tonight, from the other side. Some of you been pressing for years up nights can't sleep, you feel this anti-you barrier PUSHING DOWN ON YOU, but every time you keep pressing that BARRIER has having to BACKUP, its having to WITHDRAW its a glass ceiling you've been hitting with the top of your head, and instead of getting upset at that glass ceiling and quitting theres a heart rate that drives you.. your calf muscles are getting stronger, your starting to jump again.. regardless of the temporary pain you feel in your head. Regardless of the temporary pain you feel in your body theres a breakthrough - that glass HAS to shatter that wall HAS to come down. I DARE YOU TO RESPOND… IM BREAKING- BREAKTHROUGH… Keep pushing, if its for YOU then you'll get it! can you share a song that does it for you? Sharing is caring. XOXO

No comments: