Wednesday, March 2, 2011

YOU-the open conversation

At this late age i am still learning people. You will not be liked by everyone. and most people won't like the things you do. no matter what it is.

Within the last month, I've learned that a person who doesn't know you well.. can take several conversations had with others and create an opinon of you! And treat you accordingly. Meanwhile they've NEVER taken the time to get to know you to see if what the others have said is acurate.
People have great opinons on your life. They listen, they discuss, they judge. Then they discuss with others, and those people judge.

All of this making you the open conversation..

I have always been an open person, meaning if i feel that im close to you, my life is an open book. Well, that behavior has to stop, tired of being an open conversation. I feel that what i say and do, should remain between the people i share those things with. I mean, i don't go around repeating others business. And, i never will.

In closing: "Hate on me" by Jill Scott.. I pasted the words, so you can feel it.. Please check out the live video is amazing..

If I could give you the world On a silver platter Would even matter You'd still be mad at me
If I can find in all this A dozen roses Which I would give to you You'd still be miserable
In realityI'm gon be who I be And I don't feel no faults For all the lies that you bought
You can try as you may Break me down when I say That it ain't up to you Gon on do what you do Hate on me hater Now or Later Cause I'm gonna do me You'll be mad baby
Go head and hate on me haterI'm not afraid of What I got I paid for You can hate on me...
Ooh if I gave you peaches Out of my on garden And I made you a peach cobbler Would you slap me out?
Wonder if I gave you diamonds Out of my on womb Would you feel the love in that Or ask why not the moon
If I gave you sanity For the whole of humanity Had all the solutions for the pain and pollution
No Matter Where I live Despite the things I give You'll always be this way So go ahead and You Cannot... Hate On meCause my mind is freeFeel my destinySo Shall it Be

No comments: