Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wanna Be Loved - by Jill Scott...


Don’t feel no pity for me Cause I’m going through a couple things, Life means change,That’s the way it goes, goes
All my life I had a constant burningA strong deep,desireAn aching ambiguous,yearning,yearning,yearning
For something betterFor something bigger For something wider For something higher
And lots of regrets Cause I ain’t seem to found it yet I’ve been searching around the world Never knowing what to expect
I get sad sometimes Yes I be mad sometimes Cause I’m out here on the grind Making mine And I still can’t seem to find What I’ve been looking for Opened so many doors
For real, yoI just wanna be loved…
Chorus:I just wanna be lovedLike everybody else doesI just wanna be lovedI just wanna be loved (Repeat x 4)I just wanna be loved

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new look and feel of your blog.

Unknown said...

Halla