Monday, March 7, 2011

Words to live by

Have you ever heard someone say something, or write something that you found empowering??I am always at-the-ready to hear something new, and earth shattering.. I am always armed with a book to write in, no matter where i am.

You may have heard these words before, but they aren't the same as when it shook the ground you currently occupy.

Whenever i hear a word delivered from the bible, no matter the person who is delivering the word. I find something inspirational in it.. That is what the bible does... inspire, correct, guide...But, i find that no matter what the word, and who is preaching there is a nugget in there I just have to write down, and possibly share.

I could be hanging out with friends, and pickup on something that someone said.. and say oooohhhh.. now that's classic.. and I will write it down..

More recently, Ive watched a movie (yes, a movie) and wrote down some of the things said in it..These are words I'd like to remember, to encourage me.. correct me.. and guide me... you never know when there will be a "MESSAGE"...

Samples of words I live by:

Church: God will sometimes move you out of situation, to get you to where you want to be ... shifting... is what you need to do, be prepared to shift.. (TDJAKES)

Conversation: Getting out of the waiting room, is the hardest thing to do.. we are waiting to get somewhere, waiting to accomplish something.. waiting for God to do something.. when he already has.. (A family member)

You are going through a transition... (A family member)

Movie:Ruin is the road to transformation (Eat, Pray, Love)
I fully participated in every event in my life (again, Eat, Pray, Love)
You don't need a man, you need a champion (Eat, Pray, Love)....
Eat, Pray, Love is my new fav movie.. I highly recommend it.... Check out the trailer.


No comments: